Thursday, November 5, 2009

2nd time !

Hi there, I'm baaaaack ! I might turn out addicted to this ? Because you know when people get new things or whatever , you full use it alot and stuff well yeah . It's like blogging at the moment , I'm new to this and i feel like posting a comment every minute .. Nah jokes , thats too addicted haha ! But yeah , I reckon i might be bored of this soon , who knows . Anyways , I got my science test + pass assignment/test back today .
  • Science test - 19.5/45
  • Pass assignment - 21/40
  • Pass test - 35/60
I'm not really happy with my marks but yeah , life goes on ya know ? And like , It's Peace day + Co-operation day tomorrow ! Like oh em geeh , Peace day might be abit boring though sitting there hearing people talk for awhile and then seeing doves fly :l and then co-operation day is after that ? 2 years ago , we we're able to wear mufti clothes to school but now since its peace day before that we have to wear school uniform and then change at recess for co-operation day . I can't be bothered though cause it's gonna be cold and i don't have much warm clothes or anything ? so i might as well wear school uniform but then i'm just gonna bring spare clothes incase i change my mind . Co-operation day is pretty much just eating and stuff , heard they used to have rides which made the school sound rich but now they don't have it anymore , which makes the school sound poorish which is saaaaad . Oh yeah , talent quest is tomorrow aswell ! I'm actually excited to see it cause i got a few friends in it and i wanna laugh at them perform , LOL JOKES ! 8-) and tomorrow seems like it might be a good day though and i hope it turns out like that . Oh ! and i hope it doesn't rain or anything cause that just kills my mood :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home