New timer
Blogspooot ! I'm like new to this , felt like making one because i needed a place to write my emotions and stuff down 8) I have alot of emotions you know , so i'll probably be writing here almost everyday .. nawt ; Anyways , there's this Geography assignment that's due tomorrow and i haven't finished mine yet , I got the assignment since the beginning of the holidays but i wasn't bothered to do it and now i'm stressing about it cause i haven't got it done yet . Goshh , i regret not doing it earlier , never thought it was this hard . But then whatever , I'm not gonna do it anyways ? well i am gonna do it but just not now , probably in the weekends during my spare time . Well , I'm off to decorate my blog and stuff now .
Before i go , I have to include Jenny c in this blog and i like her breast . HAHA , she wanted me to write that by the way . So don't think I like girls or anything cause i don't okay ? Okay , bye ! (K)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home